Battery-Operated Wireless Through-Beam Photo Eye Kit 12/24 VDC - USAutomatic 550011
This battery-operated photo eye kit is used to keep your gates as safe as possible by creating a cross-beam between each of the two units and stopping the gate from closing when the beam is obstructed, protecting both vehicles and pedestrians. Its primary use is intended to be used with automatic gate operating systems. When using photo eyes with an automatic swing gate installation, we recommend using two sets of photo eyes for the best accident prevention.
One set of photo eyes pointing across the drive on the outside of the hinge post (A). The second set is mounted across the drive at the point where the gate is fully opened (B). The photo-eye must be installed where the gate does not break the beam.
These photo eyes are battery-powered and eliminate wires running across the driveway to the emitter, we even include the required batteries. Two photo eyes are much more reliable than a reflector setup, giving you better safety around your gate. These photo eyes also are capable of accepting 12V AC/DC or 24V AC/DC inputs.
- Maximum Range: 42 ft.
- Infrared Through-Beam Photo Eye Kit
- Elimates Need For Running Wires Across Driveway
- Compatible With All USAutomatic Gate Operators
- Protection Rating: IP55 - Suitable For Outdoor Applications
- Wireless Battery-Powered Operation Ideal For Rural Applications
- Transmitter Power Supply: 3.6V
- Battery Voltage: 2 x 3.6V
- Battery Capacity: 2.4Ah
- Battery Type: ER14505
- Expected Battery Life: 15 Months
- Receiver Power Supply: 9 / 24 V AC/DC
- Transmitter Current Consumption: 400 μA
- Receiver Current Consumption: 20 mA
- Receiver Output Contacts: 1 NO / 1 NC
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 131°F
- Housing Protection Rating: IP55
- Maximum Rated Range: 42 ft.
- Dimensions With Hood: 2.95" W x 4.13" H x 4.13" D
*This Product Directly Replaces USAutomatic Part 550010.