LCR Metal Wireless Keypad - USAutomatic 050550
The USAutomatic 050550 LCR Metal Wireless Keypad is an encoded radio keypad that operates at 433.92 MHz and is capable of storing up to 19683 different code combinations, allowing for the highest security. It is designed for controlling gates, garage doors, rolling shutters, sun-blinds, anti-burglar appliances, lighting and more. Its radio transmission is enabled only after dialing a security user code. It features 4+2 different channels that can activate up to 6 different receivers/relays. Additionally its internal memory can store up to 24 different access codes and 1 Master Code. It is constructed of durable metal, ensuring this keypad will withstand the elements.
Please Note: This Product Has Been Discontinued and Replaced By USAutomatic Wireless Premium Metal Keypad (256 Codes) - 050551.
- Number of Keys: 12
- Number of Channels: 4 + 2
- Power Supply: 3.6 VDC
- Battery Duration: 24 Months (Typical)
- Battery Type: Lithium LS14500
- Current Consumption (Transmission): 28 mA
- Current Consumption (Stand-By): 0.8 uA
- Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Modulation: AM / ASK
- Total Security Code Combinations: 19683
- User Security Code Number: 24 + 1
- Transmission Duration: Until Press / 1 Sec.
- Range (Open Space): 500 to 1300 ft.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 3.07" x 1.25"
- IP Protection Rating: IP54